U.S. Alert is hiring experienced technicians
U.S. Alert Security is hiring technicians, installers and service techs. Do you have experience installing or servicing security systems, security camera systems, fire alarms, access control systems or data communication systems? If so, we need to talk to you!
Grow with us!
U.S. Alert Security LLC is a fast-growing, privately-owned security system company serving all of Oklahoma. Thousands of Oklahoma families are protected by US Alert. Throughout Oklahoma, US Alert provides homes, businesses and large facilities with professionally installed security, alarm systems. U.S. Alert is a Honeywell Security authorized dealer.
We’re looking for quality individuals to join our team
U. S. Alert is always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. Our company offers a positive, professional work environment. We strive to provide every member of our team with state-of-the-art tools and technology.
We provide some of the finest training and ongoing education available. We will also provide cross-training. As an example, if you have experience in data communication we can provide training in the latest security system technology.
U.S. Alert Security is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation will be based on experience and capabilities.
- Must have an excellent employment record.
- Must be drug-free.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must possess an Oklahoma state driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be self-disciplined, diligent, and have good work ethics.
- Must have a professional appearance and good communication skills.
- Must have a customer-friendly attitude.
- Must be able to obtain and retain licensing appropriate to the position and as required by U.S. Alert Security.
We are looking for applicants who are located within Oklahoma or in Texas around Sherman or Denison. This is an excellent opportunity for a quality individual. The position has great potential for growth.
To apply for this position, please visit our employment page and complete the form.